Saturday, February 20, 2010

Orange Julius can't touch this!




Have you ever gone to Orange Julius and left wanting more? Me too, my crafty brother came up with this recipe that puts Orange Julius' Orange Smoothly to shame. Try it.

- 1/2 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 ice cubes (about two hand-fulls)

Blend together. Enjoy.
(Use the other half can of O.J. to make a second batch. One batch is just a tease, the second batch is to satisfy.)

6 comments:

Dustin said...

I actually had one the other night.

Ryan said...

tried it. liked it!

Jordan Blanchard said...

I'm a big fan of smoothies, I made them almost everyday for two years while in Florida. I'll have to give this one shot.

Katherine said...

I loved this. Orange Julius is my comfort food and so-o good.

Hames said...

I'm in the mood for one of these now... I wish I had ingredients. Hey Daniel, what can I do with a can of tuna, about a cup of milk, some assorted cereals, spaghetti noodles, and salsa?

Sereen said...

This is one of my families favorite recipes!

Post a Comment